Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Heart Top Boxes with Beth

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today.  My project is Valentine treat boxes for my sons' teachers.
I used the heart gift box file from SVG Attic's Be Mine set.  Those boxes can really hold a lot of candy!  I made them in two different color schemes, but kept a pink theme with them both.
The first one is made with cream cardstock and DCWV's Mercury Glass stack. The second is made using DCWV's Happy Day stack.
 For the tag on them both, I used a file from the JGW Canning Essentials kit.  I added some stamps and Trendy Twine to tie them onto the boxes.
 Here is a view of the top, the prettiest part of the box!  You can see the hearts when it is all folded closed.

If you are new to SVG Attic, here are some fun places to check out!

 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Beth
Beth's Beauties

1 comment:

  1. Beth, these little boxes are beautiful! I love them. I have this file but I haven't made this one yet, I'm going to have to remember just how pretty these are. Love the paper :)

    ReplyDelete