Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Top of the Morning and Charmingly Green with Christi

St. Patrick's  Day is right around the corner and I thought I would take two of my favorite kits and make some of my favorites in them for house decorations.


We will start with the SDS Charmingly Green Collection.



  I made the Pot O' Gold Box out of AC Black Cardstock and filled it with yummy Chocolate gold pieces.  (Which by the way is NOT easy to find in my town for some reason.)    I then put the pretty Irish ribbon I got on clearance at JoAnn's last year after St. Patrick's Day.  ( I LOVE a bargain! ) 




I then made the 3d Leprechaun Hat.  I used AC Cardstock Shamrock Green and topped it with glitter paper and used Gold foil cardstock for the belt buckle. 

Last but far from least JGW Top O the Mornin' Collection.  


With this collection I made for my centerpiece the Large Shamrock on a stick.  I LOVED how this turned out!  I again used Shamrock AC cardstock  and  My Minds Eye Printed cardstock from my stash.  I topped it off with green gems on the front of the box and on the swirls of the clover but in the picture they are hard to see.  I then tied that same wonderful bargain ribbon on the stem.  

My only hope is I gave you some inspiration to decorate for St. Patty's day!

I have enjoyed my time as guest designer here at SVG Attic and thank you all for having me!  Until next time!

Blessings,


I want to invite you to SVG Attic's Birthday Bash blog hop on Saturday, February 20th! 
You can join the Facebook event for the hop HERE to get a notification when it begins.  See you then!

12 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on your projects, Christi! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Beth! Thant means a lot to me!
      Gdt-Christi

      Delete
  2. LOVE these!! So in love with all the greens and glitter. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo very much Angeline! Glad you like them! GDT~ Christi

      Delete
  3. They all look wonderful. You have so much talent. I need to make them all now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Meagan! Means the world to me! Love and hugs! GDT christi

      Delete