Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Love Letter Mailbox With Christi

Good Morning ! Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility
 .  
With Valentine's Day around the corner, I wanted to make something stunning to decorate my couch table.  It is the first thing you see if you come in my front door.  When I laid eyes on the JGW Love Letters Mailbox, I knew just what I wanted to do.  



Of Course Jodi again gives you a wonderful tutorial to help put this together and it is rather helpful.  She is so detailed in her step by step tutorials that it makes her crafts such a breeze.  
I used one of my favorite girly stacks from Hobby Lobby to put this together and  Polka Dot Cardstock from Joanns.  My Solid Cardstock is AC Cardstock.


I then added the heart brads and other embellishments.  
What I really like about this Mailbox is I made one for each of my grandkids for the classrooms at school and they can have their Valentine Cards put in them.   I let them decorate it how they wanted to .  They had a blast doing so.   There is soooo many uses for this beautiful mailbox. Wedding cards, Beth made a Christmas one.  Folks let's see what you can come up with!  I would love to see your mailbox's!  I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and thank you for joining me on the SVG ATTIC Blog today!  Blessings!  




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi, this is so gorgeous! It is no secret that I am a HUGE pink fan, so this mailbox is totally my style. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi, your mailbox is just beautiful. Love the touch of the bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the papers you used and attention to detail. Confession..... Monday I had a fight with this mailbox, it won. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Lisa...I had a time also but just dont give it. It is one of the harder ones but sooo beautiful when done. Again thank you for your compliment . GDT Christi

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I love the papers you used and attention to detail. Confession..... Monday I had a fight with this mailbox, it won. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet! LOVE the papers you used. So sweet that you put a bird in there too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angeline! Glad you like it! GDT Christi

      Delete
  7. Very very cool. I love how it turned out the accents and the rose leaves are perfect.

    ReplyDelete