Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring Watering Can

Happy Leap Day! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today.  I am super excited that it feels like spring. So I created this cute watering can treat.  Hope you enjoy. 


I was so excited to be able to take these pics outside!


I used the following SVG Attic files to put this together:
Watering Can - SDS Watering Wishes
Butterflies - Welcome Spring
 "Grow It" Statement - JGW Blooming Card Kit


Can't forget about the following to pull this all together
DCWV- paper for watercan and sentiment 
BoBunny Double Dot- paper for butterflies
eBrush
Trendy Twine- Totally Lemon

I hope I have inspired you! Thank you for stopping by, see you again soon!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful spring piece! I love the bright colors and those butterflies are gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project. The colors are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper and the detail from the eBrush makes it pop! Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! SO so pretty. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete