Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Treats ~ with Cyndy G

Happy Friday everyone.  For those of you in the thick of all this bad weather and those that are lucky enough not to be, I have a very quick and easy project for you today.  It is the Leprechaun Handle Tote from JGW Leprechaun Chase kit.

St Patrick's day treat bags

I used papers from Doodle Bug.  They are so cute on these bags.  
I know the kids are going to love these

Treat bag

I changed out the Leprechaun for the pot of gold on my bag with the rainbow paper.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day this Sunday.  Happy crafting!

Do What Inspires You,
Cyndy G.

4 comments:

  1. These are cute, cute, CUTE! I love the bright papers you used with them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I have had this paper since last spring, didn't want to cut it, lol. I love it :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE theses are so cute! Guess we both have green on our minds lol

    ReplyDelete