Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Pumpkin Place Cards

Hello everyone. Sonja with Sugar Bean Cards here to show you my latest take on the new file, Pumpkin Place Cards.

This file can be used with candy or simply by itself and it would still bring festivity to your Thanksgiving table!

To start with, I grabbed a sharpie pen and inked out the names onto the tags
 Then I cut out all the elements from the DCWV Autumn Splendor Stack
Once everything was assembled, I popped some candies in there and now we are ready!
Luckily my kids will not feel like a left out child never finding their name personalized on anything. I can remedy that for them!

Thank you for joining us today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with your family and friends.

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Sonja! I know your kids will be thrilled to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun to see. I really love the personalization - it always makes each of us feel important and essential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and your kids will never feel left out with you as their Mother <3

    ReplyDelete