Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

The Year's Last, Loveliest Smile

Hello and Happy Autumn Sunday

Now that Halloween is over, I can start to concentrate on other projects and feeling that I've neglected Fall a bit, I've decided to make a few more projects with the lush and wonderful colors.

First of I made the Barn 3D Model:

I downsized it by 50% to match some of my other mini houses and left the roof unglued so I'm able to change the small LED candle inside.

It is made from AC Cardstock in Chestnut and Cranberry along with Bazzill Bling Cardstock in a light grey.

I also used some vellum behind the doors and windows and decorated with Prima flowers and different pearls and gems from my stash.

A totally adorable little fall barn and VERY easy to make - even this small.

I also made the Autumn Bouquet Card from the JGW Enchanted Autumn kit:

I used AC Cardstock in Chocolate, Vanilla, Mustard, Rouge, Cranberry, Coffee, Plum, Abricot, Rust and Banana along with Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock in light yellow and patterned paper from Recollections' "Autumn Dream"

I inked all the edges with Distress Ink in matching colors and used two screw-like brads to hold the tag

The sentiment I found in the Silhouette Design Store design ID #23118 by Rivka Wilkins and used the Print and Cut function for it.

I really think what it says it true; Autumn really is the years last, loveliest smile

Thanks for joining me today - hope to see you again soon.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!




2 comments:

  1. I think you captured this season perfectly! What a beautiful barn and card.

    ReplyDelete