Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Gather Box Card


November is one of the most beautiful months of the year.  
I love the colors and smells.

Tracy here and today I am sharing a project for SVG Attic celebrating the month of November.

Gather In Pumpkins 3D box Card is a wonderful box card and works up so nicely.


There are so many details, including 6 pumpkins and another 3 stacked pumpkins, two fences and lots of leaves and vines.  

I added some twine to the pumpkin stems and tied around the box.


This card turned out so pretty, it would even make a great table decoration. 
Paper is from Carta Bella- Autumn and Hello Fall lines.
Edges are inked with Memento inks.

Thank you for joining me today.

6 comments:

  1. Tracy, this box card is fantastic! I love everything about it. Perfectly fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderfully created. I really like the twine - great touch. Why can't I ever think of those things til I see you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this pattern from SVG Cuts years ago. Are you8 SVG Cuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though there are similarities - this is not SVGCuts but SVGAttic's design.

      Delete