Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Autumn

Happy Sunday to you and thank you so much for joining me today.

For the final Autumn projects this year I chose to make the cute 3D Owl from the JGW Autumn Aire kit:


I used AC Cardstock in Coffee, Chocolate, Caramel, Rust and Latte along with patterned paper from Echo Park's "A Perfect Autumn" and woodgrain patterned paper from Simple Stories.

All edges are inked with Distress Ink and I used some hemp cord to tie around the belly of the Owl.

I also doodled some highlights in his eyes with a white Sharpie.

He is quite large and sooooooo adorable not to mention very easy to make.

I also made the Oak Leaf Wreath:


I used AC Cardstock in Chocolate, Latte, Pomegranate, Leaf, Apricot, Mustard, Goldfish, Plum, Rouge and Wine for this.

All edges are inked with Distress Ink and the leaves and the berries are embossed with different embossing folders from Darice and Sizzix.

I also used pop dots to add the leaves to give it more dimension.

This one is going to live with my mother, who recently moved from her house into a small apartment with a front door that has a window in it. This will be perfect to hang there and spred a little Autumn happiness.

Thanks for joining me today - now it's time for Christmas!

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall decor! The colors you used are so rich and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on both projects I love the owl feet and the wreath is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning. The owl is co cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Shades of fall leaves ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully colorful and perky projects. Wish my owl could meet your owl in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha ha - An Owl Date :-D Thanks for making me laugh - I needed that <3

      Delete