Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Baby Cards with Beth

Happy Monday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today with these sweet baby cards.

This baby bottle card svg is from SVG Attic's SDS Rockabye Baby Cards.  It started out as a shaped card, but I wanted it to fit on the front of an A2 card, so I didn't use the shaped card base included in the file, I simply created a shadow layer for under the bottle.  The sentiment was cut with brown vinyl.  The embellishments I used were white Nuvo crystal drops and Totally Lemon Trendy Twine.  Papers are from Craft Smith's Blackberry Lemon paper pad.
The onesie cards were files from JGW Occasional GC Envelopes & Embellishments.  I sized them to be A2, then I created a shaped card base by duplicating the onesie shape and rotating it 180 degrees, then welded the two shapes at the shoulders.
I couldn't decide which style of papers I liked the best, so I made one out of DCWV's Flower Shop stack and one out of DCWV's Meet Me In Paris stack.  Which style do you prefer?  Whimsical or classic flowers?  Either way, I think they turned out sweet.  Now I have a new supply of baby cards in my stash!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

2 comments: