Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

More Christmas in July

Hello, Helle here - thanks for joining me today.

I have briefly taken over the blog today to show you a Christmas project I just made. Yes.....I want in on that Christmas in July too.

I've been meaning to make this one for a looooong time, but as you know, Jodi keeps putting awesome stuff out there so I got distracted, but now I finally succeeded.

The 3D Church Card Holder from the JGW Colonial Christmas kit:


I made the Church in AC Cardstock in Vanilla and decorated with Graphic 45 papers from the Christmas Carol Collection.


I inked all the edges with Chalk Ink from Ingvild Bolme and added a poinsettia from Prima to the front of the Church.

Now it's ready come Christmas time for all the Christmas cards coming in from near or far...…

….or simply as a Christmas decoration with lights in it.


Thank you for stopping by today and Ehm....Merry July Christmas.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!





4 comments:

  1. It is simply enchanting. Now how will I stay focused on August, September, Halloween, etc. . . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he....you can do it :-) Looking forward to all your new creations :-)

    ReplyDelete