Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Unicorn Card Box and Favor


Hello everyone, we have made it half way through the week.
Tracy here from the Idea Closet.
I always look forward to Wednesday because not only is the weekend a little closer, but it is my turn to post on the SVG Attic blog, and today I have a special treat.

If you love Unicorns you will want to make these.


The first project is the Unicorn Candy Cup Place Card.
This little treat holds a filled 2.5 oz plastic cup and is great for any party.


When I thought of  these projects, I was envisioning lots of glitter so I might have gone a little overboard.  

Try Doodlebugs Sugar Coating glitter.  
It is very fine and so pretty. 


The second project is the Unicorn Rainbow 3D Box Card.  I loved this the minute I saw it.
The box works out pretty big at  3.5 x 3.5 x 7. 



There is lots of detail on the box card.
I embossed the clouds with my Big Shot and then added them to the sides with foam pop dots.


Replace the name tag with the Be Unique label, it fits perfectly and your digital cutter can cut the letters that small.



You can't really tell from the picture but I used tons of glitter on the rainbow, sun and parts of the unicorn.

I am really pleased with how this turned out and I hope you will give them a try.
Thank you for joining me!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable set Tracy. Love the brightness and cheerfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, these almost made me squeal a little bit when I saw them! SO adorable and the papers are totally perfect. I am in LOVE with them :D

    ReplyDelete