Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

Ice Cream Sundae with Beth

Happy Monday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this sweet summery ice cream sundae treat.  The SVG that I used is from SVG Attic's CG Fabulous 50's set.  It really is such a fun nostalgic set!
All the pieces were cut using my Silhouette Cameo 2.  The patterned papers are from DCWV's Romatic Life stack and I used Scotch Tacky Glue to assemble it.
I kept it fairly simple, only embellishing with Cotton Candy Trendy Twine and a sentiment that was included in the paper stack.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy - need one of these NOW 😋😛😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I totally forgot about this file! So much summer fun here Beth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonja! Ice cream and summertime always seem to go hand in hand.

      Delete