Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Inspiration Team Member- Melissa Lind

Hello!   I'm Melissa Lind of My Watermelon Moon.  I live in beautiful San Diego, California with my beautiful family.  I am a paper crafting addict who doesn't get enough time to work on it.  I'm sure many of you can relate!  I am the mother of a 14 year old daughter and 12 year old son.  I just celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary with the love of my life who supports my crazy passions.  That's true love!  I like to make cards and scrap book pages, but I LOVE to make the 3D paper crafts.  They are definitely my favorite.  I love to make pretty boxes to put gifts in, they always get the biggest smiles.  In addition to paper crafting, I also love to cook, bake, read and my recent passion has been genealogy.  I am lucky and have two grandmothers with lots of information and stories to tell and I love the thrill of the "hunt" to gather more information about our families roots.  



            
            A little more about me~

            Places I have lived: Chicago & San Diego.  Basically really only San Diego, and while I love visiting other places, I never want to leave home! 

            Style: While I appreciate lots of different styles, I usually gravitate toward clean, simple, elegant designs.  Although I am trying to break that habit and try to expand as an artist.

            Favorite Project:  Oh, that's a tough one.  I am so excited about each project, they are all my favorites!  

To share today I made the well in the Make a Wish kit at SVG Attic.  I love this paper and I like how the project shows it off so well.  I also really love the wishing well, there is some thing magical about them :).



I really look forward to sharing projects and getting to know all of you and I am so glad to be part of the team!  Thank you for letting me share with you and have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to learn more about you Melissa! Great wishing well :) Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to learn more about you, Melissa! It's going to be a great team!

    ReplyDelete