Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Welcome Spring ~

Hi ~ it's me, Courtney with my first official I-team project.

I love spring.  I love gardening. I love birds.  So what else could I have made??




These darling birdhouse and birdcage gift boxes are from the Welcome Spring Kit found here: 

I normally find myself using primary colors, but I opted for this gorgeous paper selection by DCWV called The Sweet Blossom Stack.  The colors are beautiful.

I sparingly embellished as I felt the houses where perfect as they are.

I hope you like the project as much as I enjoyed making them.

They are very easy and fun to put together, but still have the WOW factor we have come to love and expect from SVG ATTIC. 

For more pictures and to view some of my other SVG ATTIC projects please visit my personal blog:  http://courtneylega.blogspot.com/

Have a fabulously crafty day !

3 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job on your projects, and also on the staging and photography! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects!! beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, Courtney! Love the background, too! There's still snow in my back yard, but it's near 60 today. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete