Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Quick and Easy Easter Cards

Hello, and happy Tuesday crafty friends.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, and I'm so excited to be sharing my first project with you!
As you may know, I work as the activity director at the local nursing home.  I try to make as many cards as I can for each holiday and hand them out to the residents there.  I used the SVG Attic Easter Elements set on all 3 of these cards:


Everything in this Easter Elements set went together very quickly.  Before I knew it, I had three images cut out and cards assembled.  I stamped some appropriate sentiments, added some ribbon, and they were done and ready for the Easter holiday. 
Check out the wonderful variety of cutting files at SVG Attic!  I can't wait to start my next project!

3 comments: