Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Cards For Your Halloween Witches

One of my favorite parts of Halloween is the witches. 
Not the scary demonic kind, I like the cute little fun witches with their big hats and fancy shoes!
Tracy here from the Idea Closet.

Today, in honor of all those cute witches, I have three cards to share.

First up is the Cauldron Impossible Card.
Don't let the name fool you, this card is actually pretty easy to put together.
It folds flat for mailing and then pops open  for a little bit of decor.  
Such a fun card- and Jodi actually has 4 impossible cards.


If you like the cauldron, how about the Cauldron Hidden Gift Card Holder.

This card has a lot of cute extras.
It comes with a tag.
I changed my tag up a bit and added two spiders with Epoxy middles (sorry the picture doesn't do it justice).
Add the spiders with foam pop dots and they look like they are about to jump off the tag!


Gift Cards are better than candy almost any time. Place one in the hidden holder and slip it into the cauldron.
Who wouldn't love that surprise?


I love the 3D bow on this card.


For all of the cards, I used  Frost White liquid ink applied with a make up sponge, to give the black a little more of a scuffed up look.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and will try one for yourself.
Thanks for joining me today.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!


2 comments: