Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Haunted Funeral Coach

Hello, Happy Sunday and welcome back - so glad you're joining me today.

The month of Halloween is almost at an end - Halloween is this Wednesday :-O Not much time to get those last projects done for the big day!

I just had to make this totally awesome Coffin 3D Coach Model that Jodi made. It's out of this world fantastic!
It's made from AC Cardstock in Charcoal, Plum, Caramel and Black.

I used the Rig O Mortise Funerals Vinyl Sign on both side windows. I cut them in frosted vinyl and transferred them onto the acetate with some tape.

All edges are inked with Distress ink in matching colors.

I also made the Coffin 3D Box but I played a bit with it.
I cut the "RIP" into both the box and the panel and backed it with acetate. I also cut small holes along the sides of the coffin, so light from a small LED light can shine through - giving it a spooky look.

The coffin is made from AC Cardstock in Chestnut along with patterned paper from Simple Stories.

I used most of a weekend to find the Coachman/Undertaker. I simply couldn't find a sitting skeleton anywhere. So I made him myself by breaking his legs at the hip and knees and glued them on again with hot glue - rather morbid.
The coffin fits perfectly inside the Coach and looks very spooky at night with the green light oozing out of the holes.
It would also be awesome as a table centerpiece for your Halloween party - filled with treats and the coffin is also perfect for yucky Halloween candies.
I hope you've enjoyed the Coach - please let me know in a comment below and please join me again one last time before the BIG day!

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!





14 comments:

  1. This takes first prize for the best Halloween decoration EVER! Definitely the Bomb dot com. Had our big party last night but this will absolutely be on the list for next year's décor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the extra touches you added to this coach! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth - I'm glad that someone actually likes it.

      Delete
  3. Your masterful touch has lifted this project to a new level. I keep thinking you won't surprise me with any more wonderful uses of light-inside ideas! The green in the coffin is simply fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi :-) Makes me very happy that I can still surprise you :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh, and love your skeleton surgery! Great improv there!

    ReplyDelete