Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Haunted Lantern

Hello and welcome back - yes it's me again. Did I mention that I really love Halloween????

Ha ha once or twice maybe. Yes I love it and I love spookifying everything in sight.

This time it happen to the amazing Lantern 3D Hanging Floral Grille from the Pushing Petals Kit

It's made from AC Cardstock in Charcoal and Rouge along with some Bazzill Bling Cardstock in a light grey.

The blood border and bloody handprint are from the Silhouette Design Store (Design ID #223575 by Sophie Gallo and Design ID #98189 by Jamie Cripps)

The flowers are from Prima - some single ones that I just put together how I liked and the brads are from my rather large stash.

The Cameo, spider and burlap bow are from Ideaology by Tim Holtz and the spider web is available everywhere these days I think LOL.....

It's a very easy but detailed lantern to make - not that large but that's how I like it. It looks awesome in my kitchen with some of my other Halloween decorations.

Thanks for stopping by today….more coming up soon so stay tuned!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment