Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Ghostly Candle Sticks

Hello - yes it's me again.

Just popping in to show you these awesome new Candle Sticks/Candle Stands 3D for Display that just recently released in the SVG Attic store.

I made all three sizes and they are very easy to make. Only took me an afternoon to make these and just look how cool they came out:

They are all made with just Black AC Cardstock and inked with Ingvild Bolme White Chalk Ink.

I decorated them with some bows made from Ideaology's Mummy Cloth and added some acrylic balls in which I added some spooky images made from Printable Acetate.

A tribute to my all time favorite series - Supernatural:
A spooky Skull:
...and a spooky eyeball:
I got the idea for the balls from a craft video I saw on Facebook and thought that they would work wonderfully on the displays.

Thank you for joining me for my little blog post today - I'll soon return with more spookiness.


11 comments:

  1. I am absolutely LOVING this idea, Helle! The clear ornaments in the candlesticks could be used for any season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth :-) Yeah they could - would have to make the candle sticks in another color too then :-)

      Delete
  2. So awesome! You keep making better and better and better projects oh Queen of Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep putting the AWWW in AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply amazing...you will have to do a Christmas version too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue :-) I might just do that :-)

      Delete
    2. We did some Christmas religious vinyl designs for clear ball ornaments a couple of years ago. Don't know if they would suit. Otherwise, give us a whistle in case I can do what you are dreaming of for Christmas and squeeze it in.

      Delete