Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dimensional Ornaments

Happy 2nd December - YAY.....we're officially in the month of Christmas and counting down to the big day/night. And on top of that - it's 1st Sunday in Advent. Lighting the first candle today.

Yeah - I'm still like a kid (in oh so many ways) that gets all excited about Christmas. My decorations were up by mid November, we've startet on our Advent Calendars (me and the kids) and today is present day. The kids get a present each in their "Stocking" - usually money cause that's all they want (yes I have big kids now).

I have been busy all week making myself some new Christmas Ornaments from SVG Attic and as I'm a nut for Graphic 45 paper, I found all the Christmas collections I had in store and chose out some patterns that would work for this project.


All of these ornaments are made double sided so it can be seen from all sides.

Ok - let's get started! First one is the Patchwork 3D Star Ornament from the Just Be Claus kit:


For this I used AC Cardstock in Vanilla and several patterned paper from Graphic 45's "St. Nicholas" Then I inked the edges with Distress Ink.

I also downsized the ornament to 75% of the original so it won't be too big for our tree.

Then I made the Snowflake 3D Six Point Star Ornament from the Winter illuminations kit:


I also used AC Cardstock for this one in Cranberry and patterned paper from Graphic 45's "Winter Wonderland." This too is inked with Distress Ink and downsized to 75%

This is made from AC Cardstock in Cranberry, Tim Holtz Metallic Paper in Gold, White Glitter paper from Best Creation and patterned paper from Graphic 45's "A Christmas Carol"

This is downsized by 50% and inked with Distress Ink. I also added a gem to the flower center on both sides.

I used AC Cardstock in White and White Glitter Paper from Best Creation.

I then added two glass snowflakes from my stash and glued two snowflake sequins onto those for a little extra.

This one is made in the original size.

Finally I made the Snowflake 3D Slot Form also from the Winter Illuminations kit:


It is, like the previous ornament, made from AC Cardstock in White and White Glitter paper from Best Creation.

This one is also downsized to 75%

Wow - that was a bit long - sorry about that. Hope you like them despite this and if you do, please leave a little love in a comment below.

Until next time - have a wonderful 1st Sunday in Advent.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

10 comments:

  1. These ornaments are so beautiful! I love each and every one of them. They would be perfect to use on gifts as a bow and then the recipient would be able to have it for a keepsake on their tree as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful set Helle! I think the one with the gold brad is my favorite or maybe the white one, well no the Joy one. Or all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They’re all gorgeous! 😍
    Kris P

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful. As always, you did an amazing job with them.

    ReplyDelete