Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Pillow Boxes Make Great Gifts


Tracy here from the Idea Closet and today I am sharing a new project for SVG Attic.

I don't know about you, but I feel like the last couple of weeks have flown by!
My to do list didn't get done and now its time to finish up all the projects that were started.

These little Pillow Boxes are perfect for last minute gift ideas.  
There isn't many pieces and they go together quickly.  
You could even have an older child help you.


Reindeer Pillow box


and Santa Pillow Box.

The boxes were so cute, I really didn't change them up at all.

I did add the label from the reindeer box to the Santa box and tied both of them with some twine.

Filled with some candy or gift cards, they will make great little gifts. 
In fact, I think I will make a few more to have on hand for those  "just in case" moments.

Both files can be purchased separately or as part of the 

Thank you for joining me today!

2 comments: