Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Time

Hello - Helle from www.mycreativehideout.com has seized control of the blog this fine 3. Sunday in Advent.

I want to show you what I've been up to this past week. It involves these:



I fell in love with them instantly and knew exactly what I wanted to used them for.

Christmas Tags for this years presents!

I used the Tag Thanks Latte and stripped away everything but the scalloped base and the inside circle.


I didn't feel like making a very detailed tag because I felt the dome, the glitter and the small image inside the dome was details enough.

I used DCWV "Christmas Plaid" paper and Tim Holtz Ideaology Gold Kraft-Stock for the tag.

Inside the dome is a print and cut motive of pinecones with branches from Carta Bella's "Let it Snow" collection along with Diamond Sugar Dust from Craft Décor.

I embossed and sanded the gold paper for effect and used gold twine to tie it unto the presents.


And I didn't stop here…..

I was on a roll with these domes and decided to use them for this years place cards for the Christmas Table:


The place cards are the JGW Snowflake Placecards.

They are made from Kraft Cardstock, Ideaology Gold Paper, white pearl paper and Best Creation White Glitter Paper.

Inside the dome is a print and cut from Carta Bella's "Christmas Delivery" collection and Diamond Sugar Dust from Craft Décor. I also wrote "Merry Christmas" in Danish.



Instead of using a candy inside the tag, I used snowflake printed vellum to write the names and decorated with a border of a snowflake circle (design ID #34350) I found in the Silhouette Design Store.

Then, for a fun detail, I placed a small led light inside the tag:


It's a bit hard to see in the picture, but it really lights up the name nicely.

As a final detail, I tied some gold tinsel on top of the place card.

And there….I'm all set for Christmas now.

Thanks for joining me today. I'm back again next Sunday for a final Christmas project.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!





3 comments: