Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

Nutcracker ~ with Cyndy G


Hello crafters.  This is my favorite time of year.  I love all the Christmas decorations and children’s Christmas programs.  We recently saw my niece perform in the Nutcracker.  It is such a sweet story with all the scenes that make you think of Christmas.  It made me thnik of the Nutcracker boxcard from the CG Nutcracker Dream. 

Nutcracker box card

Nutcracker box card

I just love this card.  I did mine in soft colors but I know it would look amazing in rich reds and greens.  I added a button clock face to my clock and several other small details to my tree and front banner.  

Nutcracker box card

What a wonderful card to give to a child or adult who had performed in the Nutcracker!  Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!



Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

4 comments: