Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Good Night Santa

As I promised, here is my last Christmas post this year and I need to do this a little quick, because I need to finish making tomorrow's dessert today.

Ok....I made one of the older files this time, namely Santa's Arm Chair Box from the JGW Santas Repose kit:



I simply couldn't shake the vision of Santa coming home after a busy night delivering presents and being exhausted, just wanting some quiet time in his chair in front of the fireplace.

The chair is made from AC Cardstock in Pomegranate, Cranberry and Vanilla along with several pieces of patterned paper from "St. Nicholas" by Graphic45 and two shades of green Pearl paper.

I used two ball chains to hang the Santa sign onto the chair.

I wanted to make a footstool too but ran out of time - but I imagined making one with the Candle 3D Stand 3 Inch Pillar just downsized and maybe altered a bit - oh well some other time.



Santa's hat is from the Santa Clause 3D Canister in the JGW Winter Friends Canister kit and the stocking I snatched from the Stocking Trio A6 Card that I found in the Silhouette Design Store design ID #88698. I just added some Stickles Burgundy glitter glue to the top and bottom for a little extra detail.



They are made from AC Cardstock in Vanilla and various patterned papers from the "St. Nicholas" Collection.



There….I kept it short for once ha ha. Now it's dessert making time and then onto wrapping the last gifts - then I'm all set for celebrating Christmas tomorrow night (we do the whole eating and gift giving on the eve of the 24th. here in Denmark)

Happy Holidays to all of you - whatever you're celebrating and I hope you'll have wonderful couple of days of rest, relaxation and maybe…..just maybe….a little time to sneak of and craft a little.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!




10 comments:

  1. A very wonderful, creative ensemble as a send-off to Christmas crafting. Always love to see what you are going to come up with next. The chair is one of my favorite "mile-stone" designs. Once I knew I could actually convert vision to paper shapes, a whole new set of possibilities opened up. And I'm in favor of the Christmas Eve celebration. By 10 a.m. at our house (now) it seems like the deflating has begun - and I'm thinking "on to Winter designing" as a comfort. Merry Christmas Helle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jodi - I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Winter designs....I LOVE winter and snow. Merry Christmas to you and yours too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing design, beautifully done.
    Happy Christmas and New Year.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours - and Happy New Year too :-)

      Delete
  4. That’s darling! Lucky Santa! Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmas celebrations, Helle, and May 2019 bring us all some peace and sanity.
    Kris P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Kris - I hope you had a cozy and joyfilled Christmas and that you celebrate the h*** out of New Years Eve.

      Delete
  5. been trying to purchase files and I keep getting domain errors. How can I purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, the SVG Attic store is now closed. Most of the designs can still be found under the SnapDragon Snippets designer name in the Silhouette design store: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/17986 If you use that link and type in the file you are trying to find in the search bar, you should be able to find it!

      Delete
  6. estou tentando encontrar sua pagina e sa erros, pode me indicar sua pagina para comprar arquivos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SVG Attic store is now closed. Most of the designs can still be found under the SnapDragon Snippets designer name in the Silhouette design store: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/17986 If you use that link and type in the file you are trying to find in the search bar, you should be able to find it!

      Delete