Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Laurel Wreath Impossible Card with Beth

Good morning to all my crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I am sharing my version of the SVG Attic Laurel Wreath Impossible Card.
These cards are quite simple to make, once you realize how they are made!  Jodi has a great tutorial HERE if you get stuck.  I used patterned papers from DCWV's Red & White Christmas stack and solid papers from DCWV's Flipside Christmas stack.  The leaves are inked with dark green chalk ink and the embellishments include an organza bow and red Stickles.  I used Scotch tacky glue to assemble the card.
 I added a stamped sentiment from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set.  Now it is ready to send to someone special for Christmas!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

1 comment: