Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Father's Day Tools with Beth

Hello all!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties here to share with you what fun gifts I am going to be giving my Dad and Father-In-Law for Father's Day!  Both of these are from SVG Attic's Tools Rule set. 
 I made the drill from that set and added a Hershey's chocolate bar inside.  The size that fits in this is the 1.55 oz. bar.  For the instructions on how to assemble this drill, visit HERE.
 The other one I made was the wrench.  Aren't these so fun?
 This one holds a regular size candy bar like a Snickers, Milky Way, etc.  I chose to use a 3 Musketeers bar since its silver packaging matched the wrench so well.
To find the instructions on assembling the wrench, go HERE.

If you haven't made the guys in your life their cards or gifts for Father's Day yet, check out these two new sets from SVG Attic...

All About Daddy


and

Love You Daddy


Have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. These are marvelous. These are next on my list to make. I love yours.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tool candy holders are so cute! Great work, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Beth. I love the way the candy bars hide.

    ReplyDelete