Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hats Off to the Grad -- with Julie

Hello, and happy Tuesday, crafty friends! Julie Odil here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers
I've needed a bunch of Graduation cards this year, so I'm glad I found this super cute, really easy SVG file that I could make whenever I needed a card QUICK.  It's part of the SVG Attic kit, "Up for Grads".  I find out the school colors of the graduate, and can make the card to fit those colors.  
 Here it is in maroon and gold:


and here's a version in blue and red:


The inside has a place for a gift card, if you choose to cut it that way.  Very cool!
The SVG Attic design team and the Snapdragon Snippets design team are having a blog hop on June 7. Please hop with us! It all starts on the SVG Attic blog.

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards Julie! Perfect to customize with the school's colors.

    ReplyDelete