Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

the BUZZ with the JGW Blooming Card Kit

Hi, Allie here from My Card Party with a card from the JGW Blooming Card Kit.


This fun Blooming Card Kit has so many cute cards, along with an envelope.


I made mine as shown, changing up the colors so it's a little more monochromatic.
I double distressed the hive with Peanut Brittle and Rich Cocoa inks. The Peanut Brittle was kind of rubbed on, where the Rich Cocoa was sponged on, a little heavier in some places. I also used some Canteloupe ink to bring out the dots in the cardstock. I pop dotted almost everything at different heights. The wings on the Bee are inked with Summer Sky and glittered.

Supplies:

Blooming Card Kit (shown above)
Cardstock, Inks (Memento Inks from Imagine Crafts), Glitter, Adhesive

Thanks for joining me today!

4 comments: