Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Shaped July 4th Card with Beth

I have three people in my family whose birthdays are on the 4th of July...my dad and two cousins.  Crazy, right?  So when I saw the Stars and Stripes card kit from SVG Attic I knew the shaped July 4th card would be perfect as birthday cards :)  A little non-traditional, but very fun!
It was so easy to make!  Plus I made the matching A7 envelope included in that kit out of patterned cardstock.  I popped a couple of the elements up with foam tape and added a few red sequins and lots of white doodle dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day and a great Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Beth, this is fantastic! What a perfect birthday card for a firecracker baby! Mines July 6th, so I didn't miss it by much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! You would fit right in my family, we have a TON of July birthdays!

      Delete