Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Birthday Plane card ~ with Angeline Choo

Happy Monday!
Angeline from ScrappyScrappy sharing with you a gate card I made for a cute boy's birthday that is coming up.

I have used the SDS Ready for Take Off kit which is just perfect for boys (and men too)!

SVG Attic: Birthday plane card with Angeline Choo #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #card #readyfortakeoff

I have found some paper which was perfect for this coz it had airplane motifs on it. I used some unconventional colors of green & orange and it turned out wonderfully! :) I also added some enamel dots to the clouds for that extra texture.

SVG Attic: Birthday plane card with Angeline Choo #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #card #readyfortakeoff

The best part about this card is the propeller can actually move! Perfect for the birthday boy to have fun with his birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week ahead.

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet! The papers and embellishments are simply perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Everything looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete