Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

School Bus Box with Beth

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a project that I created using SVG Attic's Gearing Up 4 School set.
 I made the school bus box to give to my boys' bus driver.  He is so awesome with the kids and deserves a treat once in a while :)  The number of their bus is 02 and that is why I added it to the sides of the bus.  I also cut out an octagon for a stop sign.
 It opens up to holds treats inside.  Believe it or not, there is a whole bag of fun size candy bars in there!
 Here is a close up front view...
 And the back.  I lightly used tan chalk ink on the edges to add a bit more dimension.
You can also find Cyndy's version of this school bus box HERE.  It is very fun and much different than mine!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Beth

2 comments:

  1. WOW wow wow ! I really like this school bus treat box. I'm sure he will LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete