Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Day ~ with Cyndy

Today is Teacher Appreciation Day!  I hope everyone takes a moment to say Thank you to all the dedicated men and women who spend their days molding our children.  It is not an easy task they have.  In honor of Teacher Appreciation Day I decided to make the Teacher Box Card and School Bus box from the SDS Gearing Up 4 School set.

School bus box and Teacher box card

The teacher card is so cute with apple and pencil.

Teacher box card

I used my favorite line of paper again.  Graphic 45, ABC Primer.  This is a collection they brought back in the collector's edition.

School bus box

I cut my bus at 80% and it is still a nice size.  The bus is about 6.5 inches long.

School bus box

As the end of the school year approaches don't forget about the saints driving our children to school.  They would sure appreciate a little "Thank you" as well.  There is also a Bus Box Card that is super cute in the JGW Back 2 School set (click the link to check it out).


I hope you have enjoyed my project today.


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

9 comments: