Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Combat Boot Card with Beth

Good morning!   I really love the new set that SVG attic has recently released.  It is called My Hero.  Today I am sharing the combat boot card from that set with you.
To make this card, I used several different shades of brown cardstock.  The tag was made with a metallic silver cardstock and it is popped up with thin foam tape.  It is attached with Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine.

Instead of using the laces that were included with the file, I used Totally Kraft Trendy Twine to give the appearance of real shoelaces.  I also inked around the edges of the cuts with brown chalk ink to give extra dimension.
This boot could easily be created to look like a hiking boot or a construction boot.  I can't wait to see all of the different versions of it that will pop up!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

7 comments:

  1. love the strings you added I didn't even think of that wow slippin lol love it hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome boot card Beth! Really like your details to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute
    and fun looking..
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete