Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Valou, "my Garden Pot"

Happy Tuesday everybody!

It's Valou from La Féérie du Scrap here to share with you a new project!

To realize this project, I used a file of the shop " SVG Attic ", "Gaby's Garden".

Voici ma réalisation en images:

This is my realization on images:



I used some paper " yellow Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Graphic45 ".

On the outline, I stuck of the yellow lace. In every corner, I added blue "Lilidaft".

I also added a double-knot realized with the ribbon " white Organza " and I decorated it with a cloth yellow flower.


I used a new rubberstamp "Crafty Sentiments", "Josh - Flower Garden". 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.



Then, I added the following flowers:

- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Cloth yellow flower.
- Argum red.
- Yellow Argum.
- Red Rose ( Kaisercraft)

To finish, I added die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with dies " Noor! Design ".


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


6 comments:

  1. A very cute version of the flower pot from Gaby's Garden! Great job, Valou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, Valou. Great pot, stamp, and all-around project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breath taking! i love the paper combinations and how everything is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete