Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Dracula Peeking Cascade Card


It's not to early to start on your Halloween projects.
Today I have this fun cascade card for SVG Attic.

I love everything about this card
It's 3 dimensional, folds up flat and uses scraps of your favorite printed paper.
With Jodi's instructions, it also goes together very quickly.


I love Drac's layered face as he is peeking over the fence.
The haunted house is also pretty cool.

This Card will definitely get you in the Halloween mood.

File is Dracula Peeking Cascade Card from SVG Attic
Paper is from Echo Park

Thanks for joining me today.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. It's really a great and adorable card - so sorry we don't use Halloween cards here in Denmark. Oh what I couldn't make if we did :-D You did an awesome job on this one Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Helle, I know you are a fan of "scary" Halloween, but NO cards? That seems like a contradiction.

      Delete
  2. Totally adorable card, Tracy! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! With your customary great selections. (Thanks for kind attribution, also.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just noticed how you have his collar hanging over the fence. Nice variation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. And thanks Jodi for such great files!!!

    ReplyDelete