Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Poinsettia Ornament ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning.  Today I am sharing a project from SVG Attic.  I used the Poinsettia 3D Topper from JGW Christmas Botanical to make these beautiful ornaments.  The paper is Maja Designs.  This is beautiful paper from Sweden. 






I decided to go with some different colors with these ornaments.  The blue one is my favorite.  I made these smaller than the original size.  The base of the ornament is about 5" wide.  Thank you for stopping today.


New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!! These are gorgeous Cyndy - and I LOVE the paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, and make me feel festive for a different holiday then the ONE I'm supposed to be working on today. Refreshing certainly.

    ReplyDelete