Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fall Fun

Hello - so glad to see you again! Hope you're having an awesome Fall Sunday.

I've been having fun with various fall projects lately and two of them, I'll show you right here. There are lots to choose from in the SVG Attic catalog and it's hard to limit yourself to just a few (just look at me! ) 

First of is the cute Scarecrow with Hay Bale Stand from the JGW Fall Ensemble kit:


I used AC Cardstock in Chestnut, Coffee, Kale, Bubblegum, Rouge, Butterscotch, Melon, Apricot, Leaf, Latte, Black and Surf along with patterned paper from Echo Park Paper's collection "A Perfect Autumn." All edges are inked with Distress Ink from Ranger in matching colors.
So easy and straight forward to make and if you do not glue the stick inside the Hay Bale, it's very easy for storage. Isn't he adorable?

Next I made the 3D Acorn from the JGW Harvest Blessing kit:


This guy is made from AC Cardstock in Caramel, Coffee, Chestnut, Apricot and Leaf along with the patterned paper from Echo Park. I used a dotted embossing folder on the lid panels to match the bubbly pattern and a leaf vein embossing folder on the large oak leaf. All edges are also inked with the Distress Ink.

Then I tied some raffia around the stem for a little extra.

As I'm going to use this as decor in my living room along with the Scarecrow, I didn't need it to be a box, so I glued it shut.

It just doesn't get more fall-like than this, right?


Thanks for stopping by today and please do leave a small comment below.



4 comments:

  1. Ah, such beautiful fall decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute choices - some of my favorites. When I designed that 3D acorn and knew it actually could be built, I knew I had found something that would keep me happy to do for a very long time. Love the textured or textur-ized papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi - seeing you like what I make, makes me happy :-)

      Delete