Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Jingle All The Way ~ with Cyndy G

Happy Friday.  Today I am sharing a project using files from SVG Attic.  I know I have been doing a lot of Christmas already but I have a large family and in order for me to get everything done that I would like I have to start this early.  Today I've got a super cute treat box, the Reindeer Candy Cane Box.  This box is so cute and very easy.  This is what I am going to let me kids make for their classmates this year.

I decided I wanted my box to be for candy without the candy canes.  The optional file is included with your download.

Treat box with reindeer face


I used Authentique Frosty Winter collection.  I just love the patterned paper, such an easy way to change the look and add a little personality to your project.  Thank you for stopping by have a happy crafty day.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! Cute patterned paper choices. I had my eye on that file as well and love that there is a non-candy cane option too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww is he just the cutest? Now to look for small kids to make this for :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always cute, well presented and thought out. Fun to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete