Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

Batty Treat Holder with Beth

Hello everyone!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I created this fun Halloween treat holder to share with you. 
The file I used to create it is the Bat Handle Candy Bar Tote.  It is quite simple to assemble, but if you get stuck, Jodi has a great tutorial for it HERE.  The paper I used to create it are from DCWV's Spooky Halloween stack.
This holds 6 fun or mini sized candy bars, three in front and three in back.  As you can see, I did a mixture of those sizes.  I embellished with Lime Licorice Trendy Twine and GMD Citrus Twist enamel dots.  Now this is ready to give to someone special for Halloween!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment