Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Witches Guide

Hello all and Happy Halloween. Sonja with Sugar Bean Cards here with my latest SVG Attic project!

I've done the Casket and the Cauldron with a Skull in it, so keeping with Halloween I decided to do a witches set. I used three SVG Attic/SnapDragon Snippet files for this set.

The Witch Hat Bow Rocker Card, Witch Double Diamond Fold Card, and Witches Broom all make up this set.




Have a safe and fun Halloween!

Materials Used: 


FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.


3 comments:

  1. So fun to open this up on Halloween, and keep that holiday spirit rising! Great spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and gorgeous project - You go Master Bakonyi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of witchy projects perfect for today! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete