Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Knock, Knock, Knocking

Hello all. Sonja with Sugar Bean Cards here with my latest SVG Attic project!

This was one of those projects that I started off with something else in my head and it quickly turned into something different and better than the original idea.
I embossed the "wood" slats with the Sizzix Big Shot and a We're Memory Keepers wood embossing folder.
Then I dry brushed some white ink onto the slats to give it the aged look. And added some vellum roses inked with purple and black ink.
Next I popped in some purple LED lights into the roses as suggested by another excellent crafter and called it good!


Materials Used: 

  • Die Cut Machine
    • Silhouette Cameo 3
    • Silhouette Studio-Designer Edition
  • Adhesive
    • Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
  • SnapDragon/SVG Attic file ~Coffin Treat Box

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.


6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Master Bakonyi! Love the whole idea with the embossing and those vellum flowers are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the contrast between the wood coffin and the delicate roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! Halloween isn't really my thing, more Helle's (obviously) than mine, but I'm trying!

      Delete
  3. Extremely spooky - and the details are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete