Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Little of This and That

Hello all. Sonja with Sugar Bean Cards here with my latest SVG Attic project!

I wanted to make a witches cauldron using the Pot of Gold file. But what was I going to put in it? I could've done some feet, legs, arms, bubbles, and then I remembered the 3D Skull file.



I decided for my color pallet to play off of my last post: Knock, Knock, Knocking.
I dry brushed some brown, gray, and green ink onto the skull before assembly to give it the aged look.
I hollowed out the eyes, ears, and nose to place vellum over the holes.
Turn the lights on... 

The cauldron got lost in the black backdrop, so here's what it looks like.


Materials Used: 

  • Die Cut Machine
    • Silhouette Cameo 3
    • Silhouette Studio-Designer Edition
  • Adhesive
    • Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
  • SnapDragon/SVG Attic file ~Pot of Gold 3D Skull

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here.


6 comments: