Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

A Simple Hello with Lisa




Hi, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing an excellent way to say HELLO and brighten someone's January Day.  I'm using two files from the JGW Love Letters Collection to create a card and small treat box. 


As I was cutting and assembling, picking the papers I thought would work best, I fell in love with the card. I mean there is nothing you can't use this cute card for! And the back of it is super cute, too! As you can see, I created a shaker by using a project life pouch and adding a few seed beads along with cut out envelopes from my scrap paper. 


You could add 3D mounting foam and add some candy for any holiday. I will be making this for Valentine's Day. Oh snap, as I sit here, you could use the project life pouch and add a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square. I tell ya, I'm in love with this card.

You can find all the details on my blog, The Relativity of Paper

As always, thanks for joining us! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea to turn this into a shaker! That always adds so much fun to a project :) I love the papers you used too. All around a fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete