Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Another Frozen Birthday ~ with Cyndy G.

Happy Friday, thank you for stopping by.

Today I am sharing some cute little Frozen purses and card.  They are for my daughter's birthday.  When I asked what paper would you like me to use this year she happily proclaimed Frozen.  Another Frozen birthday - I think Frozen will live forever in our home :)

I used an adorable little purse from Pretty Purses and changed out
the flower with the snowflake from CG Nutcracker Dream.


I added a ribbon to the handle and gemstones to the snowflake.


I also made one of the snowflake cards from JGW Snowflake Stars.  I love this card.  I added a frozen sticker and a stamp sentiment for a beautiful finish to the card.


New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!



Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

4 comments: