Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Sky Rocket in Flight ~ with Cyndy G.

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope some of you are starting to thaw out.  Here in the South we are back to unseasonably warm weather.  Today will be 70 degrees!  I love living in the South.  You just get a taste of winter and then it is gone.

3d svg paper rocket

Today I am sharing with you the 3d Model Rocket from SVG Outta This World.  I am using it as a favor at my son's birthday party.  I scaled it down to 70% and it turned out so cute!  It is about 5" tall.

3d svg rocket

Since I made it small I used the panels that did not have the little holes in them - I would of been weeding those little holes out all week if I had cut them.  I added tiny pearls to give it a little  more character and dimension.  My son just loves them.  Thank you for stopping by today.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!



Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments: