Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

SVG Attic LOVE Cards with Beth

Valentine's Day is coming fast!  Have you started on your Valentine's cards and treats?  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with these two very different LOVE cards.
This card is made from the Be Mine set at SVG Attic.  I used DCWV Jet Black and Holiday Glitzy Glitter stacks.
Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine, Nuvo crystal drops in white, and a key were perfect embellishments.
The second card is more of a sweet love card.  It is from the SDS Blooming Love kit.  I used DCWV's Happy Day stack for all the layers.
Totally White Trendy Twine, glossy accents and Nuvo crystal drops in white were used to embellish this card.  I popped up the word with foam tape for extra dimension.

Here is a look at the sets I used today:


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

2 comments: