Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Winter Fun

I-team Sonja here. There are so many great winter activities, that I decided to display them all for January.
I used several SVG Attic files to create this project listed below under Materials Used
I really wanted an old style sled. I decided to put a couple of SVG Attic files together and create my own sled!




You can't have winter fun without snow! This new snowflake is gorgeous with the glitter paper. 
I like to watch hockey, ice skate not so much (getting too old for falling on ice), same goes for skiing, but building a snowman is still fun!  








A dab of fake glitter snow against the sparkling paper makes it all pop! 
The lights make this set serene when lit up at night! 

This concludes my take on winter and I hope to not see anymore snow for a long time! 
Materials Used:
JGW Snow Flurries~Snowman, large snowflakes (3)
JGW Snow flurries
JGW Winter Wonderland Wreath~Ice skates, skis and ski pole
JGW Winter Wonderland Wreath
January Calendar Graphic Quilt Panel (Silhouette Design Store) A SnapDragon Snippet file~Sled and January sentiment
Trellis Arbor 2 Designs (Silhouette Design Store) A SnapDragon Snippet file~Sled

Snowflake 3D Stick Ornament (Silhouette Design Store) A SnapDragon Snippet file~Snowflake



Recollections paper: blue, light blue, silver, and shimmer gray
Rinea Foil: blue, light blue, and silver (snowflakes, ski, skate, hockey stick)
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Scotch ATG gun
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Recollections Brads
DecoArt Glistening snow-tex

5 comments: