Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Carousel Dreams

Hello all. I-team member Sonja here with a few projects from one of the newest sets, Carousel Dreams. When I first saw this set, I knew I had to do the gift bag, 3D horse, and one of the cards! Cyndy did an excellent job designing this set.
CG Carousel Dreams
When I began planning this project, all I knew was that I wanted to use some rose gold paper. Which I just happened to have ONE sheet left from my Rose Quartz stack courtesy of DCWVinc. 
If I had a full stack of just this rose gold paper, I would be a happy crafter! But since I only had one sheet left, I had to be selective on what detailed parts I could use the rose for. 
 For the horses, I decided to go with a cream/tan/brown scheme.
 I placed some clear vellum on the back of the bag so that when I use it, nothing falls out of it!
 I used the same papers for all three projects to keep within the theme.
The one thing about photographing the rose gold is that different angles show a different color. Dark, light, just right.
The light pink blanket bounces the light off the bottom of the bag, yet the top is
darker!
I think out of the whole set, the 3D horse is my favorite. But maybe the bag as well, no I really like the card as well.

 I just love this box card!
 Plus it lies down flat for shipping!

Materials Used: 

DCWV 'Rose Quartz' stack
SVG Attic 'CG Carousel Dreams' set
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio-designer edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You really worked fast to get all these done so soon after they were released! That rose quartz stack gives this whole set such a delicate look. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is beautiful! I love all of it. I'm like you and can't really decide what is my favorite project :)

    ReplyDelete