Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Memory Book with Tracy

A couple of weeks ago I shared a Memory box I created for the SVG Attic Design Team.  
Tracy here and today I want to show you the beautiful Memory Spiral Bound book I made to go with it.


The spiral bound book is part of the JGW Build A Box collection.  The book fits inside the box perfectly and the two together make a great gift!

JGW Build a Box

A 6 mm spiral is used to bind the book and can be purchased at FedEx or found here in bulk.



For the outside of the book I used the Memories layered words and created one more layer to give it lots of dimension

Because I loved the lock on the box so much I decided to add the Victorian Key to the front of  the book

.

I cut the Eyelet Lace from matching cardstock, ran some twine through it and placed it on the cover with foam pop dots.

To finish the front cover,  I cut one more of the Dogwood flower clusters and added it to the Eyelet lace.

For the inside of the book, I cut squares and mats to fit inside.  These can be used as photo mats or journaling squares.

I was able to put 8 pages, decorated front and back into the spirals.


The back of the book is very simple and cut from the striped paper.  Love the colors and simplicity of it.


So pleased with the way this turned out.

Here is a photo of the book and the box together.  
In a couple of weeks we are going to Maine and I can't wait to fill both my box and book with  , keepsakes, photos and memories!
You can check out both projects on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment